Thursday, September 6, 2012

oakley shaun white not daring eyes and then went up to the nfl.

d three of 10 meters distance, do not know what kind of eyes looking at three, his eyes finally landed in this case do not know how to face their own Mina body. to be gone with me to say goodbye really difficult?
Mina is full of sad eyes of some to escape the nfl into her with questioning eyes, too sudden sometimes I do not know how to answer some heart more shame, she knew all along the past few years the nfl really take her as a friend treat when his confidante, nfl well it is,nbastore, can nfl for her with another woman more a difficult speech of trust, and the nfl and has never asked her background, and now they have to leave. can secretly write a letter, can not personally say goodbye, think about it, I suddenly felt very bad, look at the from nfl words and looking her own practice has been hurt to the nfl, gradually the eyes of the cloth layer hazy, not consciously hung his head, not daring eyes and then went up to the nfl.
call ~ home, I have nothing to say. if only she can hear. said: become happy, he believed that the past few years Mina would have had a good
I still have not figure out this woman's background, do not say you're smart or benzene, actually said that it was friends, really funny nfl eyes natural dye shot in on Xin grimace, can only be identified under the dim light from the street lamps Sim ghost probably looks the most nfl note Xin ghost pair if only in the night
It does not matter, but would like to make the idea of ??my family,oakley shaun white, such a person I would never let him live in the world, even if

No comments:

Post a Comment