Thursday, July 12, 2012

wholesale nba jerseys My dad a look at this scenario

Spent half a day's time, to find the detention of my father's police station.
Saw my father, an arterial blood gas rushed directly to the head!
I rely on who my dad is labeled as such?
Holding the father looked at my mother crying like a Lei Rener, I am looking for someone to tweak, or I have to Baozou not.
However, I know I need to calm down,NBA Shorts, so I forced myself to calm down.
The paperwork, sent money to my father picking up, and then we in the police station to inquire about the matter Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, but the people of the police station said no.
I suddenly have a feeling that this matter may also complex than I thought we left the police station, find out what happened to the father.
Fortunately, the one listening to is not listening to, I could not help but banged the table and stood up, Mom and Dad have a look of surprise at me, you can now Air Impact forehead, where consultants had so many?
Turned out the way it is.
Day, father and Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, accompanied customers to eat dinner, we all know, Chinese people do business are inseparable from the Liquor Authority, want to talk into the business, this wine is not it is virtually impossible, not only to drink,wholesale nba jerseys, but also drink very job. my dad drinker that is not to say.
My dad drink, the Xue CEASE Crisis Centre can not drink it, those who saw Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, young and beautiful, he kept the toast to her. Xue CEASE Crisis Centre before but never dipped in wine, are followed by my dad run a number of business before they learned to drink a little bit.
Several customers say, see Xue CEASE Crisis Centre does not drink, Quanguo a few glasses of it, as one followed my dad to fight from the wine.
The few customers is not the same, as if deliberately trying to Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, drunk-like, kept advised Xue CEASE Crisis Centre where seen such a battle? After a few glasses down, numerous liquor.
My father read this will not do, had to block wine Xue CEASE Crisis Centre. This block, naturally drink more.
Although my dad a good drinker, but also can not afford a few people take turns filling rounds later, my dad has been the will of blurred know to drink it, non-accident can not, so pretending numerous liquor, pour in the on the table.
According to my dad's idea, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre has had enough, and he is drinking lying dinner almost the end of it?
However, another unexpected things occur at this time!
My dad are stumbled when I heard a scream Xue CEASE Crisis Centre.
Although my dad has been drinking very confused, but there are still some clear, he looked up and saw an over 20-year-old young men are tugging back and forth and Xue CEASE Crisis Centre and accompanied them before drinking did not see, seems to have disappeared.
Obviously, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, strongly resist the idea that male youth.
My dad a look at this scenario, we will have? Say, the people after drinking was impulsive, apart from anything else, rushed to give that male youth kick!
Young men and two people behind him probably did not think my dad suddenly rushing moment was no hurry, that young man was severely kick the ground.
At this time, two other people reflect back, and cursed, then punched and kicked my dad.
The memory of my dad this point, he woke up, the people have to

No comments:

Post a Comment